Acerca del libro
The artists taking part have considered how their training at the RA schools has impacted on their development as artists. Many of the paintings included in the book were shown at their recent group exhibition at the Minories Gallery Colchester.
Características y detalles
- Categoría principal: Libros de arte y fotografía
- Categorías adicionales Bellas artes, Biografías y memorias
Características: Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
N.º de páginas: 58
- Tapa blanda: 9781714425853
- Fecha de publicación: feb. 14, 2020
- Idioma English
- Palabras clave Schools, Royal Academy of Art, painting, fine art
I am an artist born and based in the UK. My experience of self-publishing began by creating books to record and celebrate the work of artists and students working on collaborative projects. My latest book is inspired by a recent group exhibition I had with with the RAEAG, group of artists, living and working in East Anglia.