Acerca del libro
As this book weighs in at a massive 356 pages it does not come cheaply. However, the ebook remains very affordable, and it will provide you with access to this rare archive of history at your fingertips. A shorter 100 page version of this book is available under the title "The BC Distillery". Originally printed in August 2021, this is a slightly revised edition.
Características y detalles
- Categoría principal: Historia
- Categorías adicionales Biografías y memorias
Características: Apaisado grande, 33×28 cm
N.º de páginas: 356
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781006425417
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781006425400
- Fecha de publicación: oct. 07, 2021
- Idioma English
- Palabras clave bc distillery, distillery, cooperage, cooper
Jason Vanderhill is a writer, photographer, and digital curator of historical ephemera, with a focus on the digitization of local history. He is a contributor to the book Vancouver Confidential (2014) and the creator of the website Illustrated Vancouver.