Acerca del libro
Now, with almost six decades in the industry, Dennis had added production to his resumé. To celebrate DDA’s 50th anniversary, Geoffrey writes the story of a life lived to the fullest.
This second edition includes additional stories from former DDA staffers and many more personal anecdotes and photos from Dennis himself.
Características y detalles
- Categoría principal: Biografías y memorias
- Categorías adicionales Negocios y economía, Entretenimiento
Características: 15×23 cm
N.º de páginas: 432
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9798210271853
- Fecha de publicación: abr. 29, 2022
- Idioma English
- Palabras clave Cannes, Biography, Film, DDA, Dennis Davidson
2020 MARKS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF DDA Founded by Dennis Davidson and Michael Dalling, DDA set up shop on Carnaby Street, London in 1970. Since then, the company has played an integral role in bringing the some of the greatest filmed entertainment of the past 50 years to worldwide attention. DDA's prolific history, ingenuity and ambition to remain at the forefront of the industry are the driving force behind its status as the leading agency in entertainment communications.