Acerca del libro
● This is a professional quality photo book, with large photos printed on premium lustre paper, showcasing many beautiful locations, including the states of Rajasthan, Karnataka, West Bengal, Telangana, Maharashtra, and Uttar Pradesh. For context there are also a few short notes on history and culture.
● The perfect gift for anyone curious about (or in love with) India!
Características y detalles
- Categoría principal: Libros de gran formato
- Categorías adicionales India, Libros de arte y fotografía
Características: Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
N.º de páginas: 60
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781006261237
- Tapa blanda: 9781006261220
- Fecha de publicación: nov. 18, 2021
- Idioma English
- Palabras clave kolkata, jaipur, rajasthan, varanasi, india
Originally from Indiana, in 2013 Daniel left his life in New York, where he had worked several years as a project director under the Bloomberg Administration, and embarked on an eight-year journey around the globe, visiting more than 70 countries on five continents, and exploring a few of the hidden corners of our beautiful planet. His photos have been published in National Geographic, Lonely Planet, Fodors, for the online sites of Hilton Hotels, Reader’s Digest, Expedia, and many more.