Acerca del libro
Water, Transit and Industry is designed to be enjoyed as a historical walking tour guide. Readers can use the book as a reference while hiking local trails, or as a virtual tool to explore the area from the comfort of home. The book is available in multiple formats (trade, square, landscape) based on reader preferences.
Características y detalles
- Categoría principal: Historia
- Categorías adicionales Viajes, Educación
Características: 13×20 cm
N.º de páginas: 150
- Tapa blanda: 9781006438318
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781006438301
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781006438295
- Fecha de publicación: oct. 04, 2021
- Idioma English
- Palabras clave Ontario, Hamilton, Bullock, Crooks, Greensville
I am Dr. Dustin Galer, a professional historian with a PhD in History from the University of Toronto. I use my advanced training and more than a decade of experience interviewing, writing and publishing to transform your memories and historical memorabilia into polished corporate histories, biographies and family histories. I am here to guide you through this journey at your own pace. Background research, interviews, transcription, analysis and digital archiving of photos, documents and objects; I manage your personal history project from start to finish to help you share your story with family, friends, and clients.