A Digital Resurrection?
de JB Beckett
Acerca del libro
A revision not a re-write. Whether Wall Street or the City of London, NFO 2.0 is a digital blueprint for modern asset and wealth management..
"A genuinely challenging book which will be uncomfortable reading for some but raises fundamental issues at the heart of the world of fund selection and it deserves to be read by those making a living out of asset management." Lawrence Gosling, founding editor of Investment Week
"sets out so frankly here: to argue, engage, dispute, and disagree - and to prepare for a tide of change that is already rising around our ankles, ripple by ripple." Tom Chatfield, digital author
"what role will there be in this new, improved fund industry for fund selectors? These and many other questions are tackled in this fascinating book. I commend it to you. " Robin Powell, journalist
Características y detalles
- Categoría Comercio
- Tapa blanda: 9781367262171
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781367262164
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781367262157
- Fecha de publicación sep. 07, 2016
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas selection, city, street, wall, finance, asset, digital, fintech, #newfundorder, newfundorder, order, fund, new